The IEC SMB released their 4th newsletter in late 2016.
The topics covered in this issue are:
- From Dresden to Frankfurt, a journey
- CIE – International Commission on Illumination
- World Smart City Forum
- My Way…at the IEC
- Breaking the silos – An interactive session at the Reinvention Lab
- Pierre Sebellin, new Technical Department Manager
- New team for the IEC DMT/JDMT
- Letter from the new SMB Chair, Ralph Sporer
The SMB Newsletter is intended to be complementary to the TC News and address more of the “why” related to the standardization work.
IEC welcomes feedback on the newsletter and seeks to keep their content relevant and as up to date as possible.
The newsletter is available here